- The Digital Radio Tick Mark is a certification mark for digital radios that requires the radio to be tested and approved.
- The Tick Mark gives you reassurance that the radio you are buying is an approved product which is future-ready.
- It means the radio is able to receive FM, DAB, and DAB+ stations so you’ll receive all the stations that are available at your address.
- If you’re buying a digital radio, either for in your home or in your car, look for the Digital Radio Tick Mark.
- You’ll find the digital tick on a wide range of products from leading manufacturers including Pure, Ruark, VQ, Sony, Philips and Panasonic.